HIGH SCHOOL MENTORSHIP
HS Mentor Program
If you enjoy leading activities, teaching and spending time with younger students, join the L4G mentor program.
You work with a professional staff member to lead team building initiatives, model relationship building skills and facilitate small group discussions.
- Gain Experience Teaching and Coaching
- Excellent Experience for your Resume & College Application
- Earn 30-35 Community Service Hours (One Week in the Summer)
- Strengthen your Leadership Skills while Helping Others
- Receive Coaching & Mentoring from a Professional Staff Member
- HS Mentoring Program is Open to 8th -12th Grade Students
- All HS Mentors are required to attend a High School Mentor Training held in May/June before camp begins
- Commit to Coaching & Teaching One Week this Summer
- Monday-Thursday 8:45 am - 4:15 pm
Make a Difference - Become a Mentor
NEW ON-LINE REGISTRATION
To begin the registration process, click on the purple "Register for.." button above this box.
This form is designed for touch enabled devices (pad, phones, laptops with touch screens, etc.)